Did you finally give in to your inner romantic and book your romantic getaway in Wisconsin with us at Lazy Cloud?
Super!! We are looking forward to you visiting with us! However as your weekend getaway draws closer, you may start to wonder “hmmm, what should I be packing to make my romantic getaway special?”
We thought we would offer up just a wee bit of practical advice on what you might want to bring, and what you won’t need to bring (because we already thought of it for you and it is in the suite already).
Here is our list of things you might want to bring:
- Music…. We have a CD player in the suite, along with some romance cd’s; however if you have a favorite song or favorite musician that inspires romance, do go ahead and pack those cd’s.
- Lingerie…..nothing says romance like beautiful and sexy lingerie, so make sure you don’t forget to pack that.
- Formal Wear….For many couples, this is their time to dine out at restaurants where there is no kids menu; and where there atmosphere is a little more dressy. If you are going to try one of the finer restaurants in the area, then definitely pack that little black dress or other dress that makes you feel beautiful and special. For him, again depending upon where you are going, a suit jacket, with a nice open collared will fit the bill quite nicely.
- Finger foods ….regardless if you are staying at the Inn or the Bed & Breakfast, you will have both a refrigerator and microwave in your suite. In addition to that, you will also have some honor bar items in the refrigerator….BUT, if there are some favorite finger foods that you like, go ahead and bring them along.
There you have it! We think you will agree it is a small list, and that is because we have tried to think of everything else for you. We want you to be able to book that getaway, pack a quick bag ad leave all the stress behind. Truly, the less you come with, the more romantic the weekend will be!
Things you don’t need to bring:
- Candles…..leave them at home. We have placed about a dozen in the suite for you already.
- Bubble bath……We have already thought of it! And it is sitting by the whirlpool waiting for you to arrive!
- Wine…..You will get a bottle of wine upon check-in
- Bathrobes….They are in the suite already. By the way, these robes are thick and fluffy!!!
As you can see, we have tried to think of everything to make your stay as romantic and stress free as possible.
If you aren’t sure if you should pack something or not, feel free to give us a call @262-275-3322 and ask us. And if you haven’t booked your romantic getaway yet, then also give us a call to book your very own romantic getaway.
We cater to couples, and our B & B and small hotel provide wonderful amenities with luxurious jacuzzis for two and fireplaces in every suite and room. We are located in southeastern Wisconsin – only 90 minutes from Chicago and an hour from Milwaukee & Madison.