In the past we have done blog posts focusing on April being National Couple Appreciation Month. Additionally, we have also […]
Simply Elegant Wedding
Small Wedding Package in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
This small wedding package allows you to create beautiful memories that do not include the hustle and bustle of a traditional wedding but instead, the memory of a small intimate ceremony with only family and close friends. When you have a small wedding, you have the opportunity to customize it exactly the way you want it. We cordially invite you to have your small wedding in our beautiful wedding gazebo in the summer surrounded by flowers with the romantic sound of water trickling from our fountain. In the winter, your candlelit ceremony will be held in front of the glowing embers of our lodge fireplace. The Simply Elegant Wedding in Lake Geneva Wisconsin includes:
- A list of Walworth County judges and clergy
- An early check-in of 12:30 so the bride can freshen up
- A clutch bridal bouquet of fresh flowers
- A boutonniere for the groom
- Ballatore’s gran spumante with Chambord (a raspberry liqueur) for the wedding toast
- A wedding cake with a bride and groom cake topper or icing flowers
- A CD player is provided for your music
- Leisurely breakfast in bed the following morning (available at our Bed and Breakfast only)
- And, best of all, no stress!!
Bride and Groom, the officiant, plus—
1-6 Guests – $425.00 (plus the cost of your suite or room)
7-13 Guests – $500.00 (plus the cost of your suite or room)
(up to 5 additional guests $10.00 per person)
Saturday or Sunday Weddings are an additional $100.
Holidays and holiday weekend weddings are an additional $200.
This includes two relaxing one-hour massages performed one after the other and a delicious picnic basket dinner with mesquite-smoked turkey and smoked pit ham for $199.00 plus the cost of your suite (or request the picnic basket dinner with barbecue ribs for $209.00 plus the cost of your suite).