Fall weekend getaways in the Midwest have long been known as being one of the most beautiful and romantic weekend getaways. And […]
Magical Moments Wedding
A romantic wedding at Lazy Cloud is the perfect way for you to celebrate your special day with any of our wedding packages. We have two wedding gazebos that you may use. You can have a romantic gazebo wedding in our English garden surrounded by flowers. This wedding gazebo only accommodates about eight people comfortably standing inside of it (there are lots of flowers surrounding the gazebo so you can’t stand outside of it.) If you have more than eight people involved in your wedding, our gazebo with a quietly bubbling water fountain will be a beautiful setting. This wedding gazebo has flowing white curtains and seasonal flowers with room for all your guests to watch your romantic wedding ceremony without being crowded. Both of these gazebos are available for any of our wedding packages. When it gets chilly outside, move inside and enjoy the romance of a cozy fireplace for the backdrop of your wedding!
Our Magical Moments Wedding Package allows you all the elements of our Simply Elegant Wedding Plan with an added focus on the bride and groom.
The Simply Elegant Wedding Package
- A list of Walworth County judges and clergy
- An early check-in of 12:30 so the bride can freshen up
- A clutch bridal bouquet of fresh flowers and a boutonniere for the groom
- Ballatore’s gran spumante with Chambord (a raspberry liqueur) for the wedding toast
- A wedding cake with a bride and groom cake topper or icing flowers
- Leisurely breakfast in bed the following morning! (available at our B & B only)
With the additional Magical Moments Package
- A beautiful basket (that can be used for picnics later) with the following inside
- Two luxurious, white fluffy robes
- A beautiful wedding picture frame
- Two crystal champagne flutes
- A ceramic wine holder
- A box of decadent chocolates
- One dozen roses the color of your choice to be placed in your suite
- And, best of all, no stress!!
Bride and Groom, the officiant, plus—
1-6 Guests – $1,175.00 (plus the cost of your suite or room)
7-13 Guests – $1,275.00 (plus the cost of your suite or room)
(up to 5 additional guests at $15.00 per person)
Saturday or Sunday Wedding are an additional $150
Holiday or holiday weekend weddings are an additional $250
This includes two one-hour massages performed one after the other and a delicious picnic basket dinner with mesquite-smoked turkey and smoked pit ham for $199.00 plus the cost of your suite (or request the picnic basket dinner with barbecue ribs for $209.00 plus the cost of your suite).