Keeping the romance alive during the hectic holidays is not an easy task!
- Head out to a local park and learn how to ice skate
- Make snow angels!
- SNOW BALL FIGHT
- Hold hands while Christmas shopping in the packed mall
- If there is no one to watch the kids, bake cookies together as a family
- Send sweet (or naughty, your choice) text messages throughout the work day
- Drive around town and enjoy the views of the holiday lights
- Go Christmas caroling
- Kiss under the mistletoe
- Put that fire place to use and cuddle in front of it
- Dance to your favorite holiday song together, better yet, go to a karaoke bar and sing it together in front of everyone
- Cook breakfast together
- Kiss at the stroke of midnight on New Year’s Eve
- Sit in the backseat of your car in your driveway and steam up the windows by kissing the same way you did when you first met
- And of course we saved the best for last…and that would be a Romantic Weekend getaway to Lazy Cloud. What better place to leave the hustle and bustle behind for a few days and focus on each other. Can’t fit in a whole weekend? Maybe a mid-week overnight stay is just what you need.
While many of these can be done anytime during the year, during this holiday season make a special effort to make sure your partner feels special and not left out!